Strategic Initiatives Associate
- Develop and monitor call center related reports, including call queue metrics on handle time, queue time, and SLA performance.
- Construct Operations Specialist performance reporting for queue, non-queue, and back office related work.
- Forecast long-term talent requirements to help our Talent Management team recruit and onboard sufficient personnel to meet business needs.
- Monitor and report on customer-specific quality scores.
- Assist with department-specific financial reporting.
- Gather data to help compose monthly reviews of the operational and financial performance of the division.
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Organize, analyze, interpret, and report on large amounts of raw data with the ability to extract relevant conclusions and present the results to the senior leadership team.
- Ability to translate data into analysis and then into actionable insights
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Education Level: undergraduate degree (Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, preferred)
- 1-3 years of analytical work experience
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- High level of proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
- System Experience: Tableau, R, or SQL
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional at developing business partnerships
- Strong communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Read Full Job Description