Strategy Analyst - Marketing
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Strategy Analyst to bring a finance-oriented mindset to our marketing and pre-sale activity. The position is within the Finance department, while working primarily with the Marketing team. This analyst will provide financial and analytical expertise to analyze the marketing strategy for our products.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with Marketing teammates to determine go/no-go strategies, ROI targets, and efficiency metrics
- Prepare a department-based P&L workbook for the Marketing department
- Present analysis documenting our acquisition efficiency to CEO and executive team
- Create cross functional models between Finance and Marketing teams to forecast additional opportunities
- Help the Marketing team determine how to invest our marketing dollars
- Audit and stress-test data
- Provide necessary reporting for Marketing with a fiduciary mindset including Cost-to-acquire, Lifetime Value, and similar metrics.
- Analyze the sales funnel - from website visitors to retained customer and all the metrics in-between
- Act as the go-to person for official SaaS metrics
What is needed:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially communication of financial results and information
- Demonstrated ability to handle large amounts of nuanced data, structure it (xlsx, sql, etc.), gain insights and communicate findings
- Track record of understanding concepts quickly and thinking critically
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and concepts a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description