ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
The Strategy Analyst will bring an analytical mindset primarily to our large and growing Support team, with the likelihood of extending to other departments. This position is within the Finance department and will report to the VP of Finance, and will have day-to-day interactions with our Support leadership and COO. This analyst will provide financial and analytical expertise to analyze the support strategy and execution for ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with the executive team to determine proper Product Support headcount across our multiple offices
- Act as the go-to person for all information related primarily to our 50 person Support team
- Analyze raw data from Zendesk and other systems and make it useful
- Refine our $5m a year Support budget
- Act as a true business partner to Support leadership
- Act as point person for key vendor contracts
- Analyze build vs. buy strategies for in-house vs. outsource support needs
- Think with a fiduciary mindset
What is needed:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in consulting or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially communication of financial results and information
- Demonstrated ability to handle large amounts of nuanced data (xlsx, sql, etc.), structure it, gain insights, and communicate findings
- Track record of understanding concepts quickly and thinking critically
- Experience modelling workforce capacity and scheduling a plus
- Experience working with Martech and / or SaaS products a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description