As the Tax Manager, you will play a critical role in our organization, helping us to manage our tax obligations across multiple business lines and territories. You will oversee our indirect tax and transfer pricing internally and work directly with our outside tax accountants on income tax filings, quarterly estimates, and shareholder communications. This is a unique opportunity to serve as the leader in this crucial function and apply your knowledge and experience across a diverse and complex set of challenges.
To be successful, you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Five years of relevant work experience, with experience in public accounting preferred
- Understanding of income tax, indirect tax, and international taxation
- Experience filing tax returns in multiple jurisdictions and completing tax research
- Experience with flow-through entities and related shareholder/partner filings
- Experience with sales tax collection and registration
- Ability to oversee multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. Their importance is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented; your hard work rewarded. Being part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal St #800
Chicago, IL 60606