Team Lead, Shared Services Accounts Receivable
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
• 3-5+ years of experience leading and managing people
• Guides the successful completion of major programs that impact cross-functional teams within their department. Assist with implementing new business ventures to ensure A/R policies and procedures align with Transunion’s guidelines.
• Provide A/R month-end reporting results to senior leadership.
• Understands overall departmental and business unit goals to ensure existing programs/products/processes are designed to support these goals & solves problems of diverse scope that require deep investigation & analysis.
We’d Love to See:
• A Bachelor’s Degree; Accounting/Finance preferred
• Intermediary/advanced excel skills preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- The Shared Services Team Lead is accountable for managing associates and day-to-day operations of the Shared Services A/R department.
- Responsible for user applications, metrics and controls necessary for timely, accurate, efficient processing and reporting for the A/R business.
- Accountable for assisting in identifying, developing, implementing and supporting continual process improvements within Shared Services.
- In the first 90 days - familiarize yourself with the Shared Services Policies and Procedures for A/R and PeopleSoft system. Beyond 90 days – manage the day-to-data functions of your A/R Team. Drive efficiencies and value by analyzing A/R trends. Manage month-end close to ensure the team delivers consistent and timely results. Develop talent and recognize the team’s accomplishments.
- This position is guided by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and SOX requirements. Leverages knowledge of accounting processes and procedures to train other associates as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.