Technology Financial Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Leads the forecasting and planning process for the Global Technology organization.
- Manage and drive the monthly close process for Technology.
- 6+ years in finance with 2+ years in a lead role; 3+ years of direct managerial experience.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance; strong GAAP knowledge.
- Experience with GL and Forecasting tools (e.g. PeopleSoft/Hyperion).
We’d Love to See:
- Multiple years of planning, forecasting, and monthly close; supporting a technology organization is a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- The Technology Finance team partners with TransUnion’s technology leadership to provide financial insight into business performance, govern and plan for value, and promote an investment mindset in the decision making with regards to technology spend
- Directly manages a team of Sr. Financial and Financial Analysts, while also managing specific responsibilities, processes, and key deliverables in a matrix team
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities, as well as presentation experience to senior level audience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.