Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a critical point of contact to advise clients on order allocation and order sizing best practices
- Support electronic trading workflows, including high-touch, low-touch, and dark pool FIX connectivity
- Construct compliance rules to support clients trading across multiple products (e.g., equities – cash/swap, options, futures, etc.) asset classes (e.g., equity, credit, rates, FX, etc.) with varying regulatory requirements (e.g., 40 Act, UCITS, SICAV, etc.)
- Communicate with sell-side broker partners on FIX connectivity setups and real-time connectivity troubleshooting
- Work with traders and portfolio managers to customize OEMS views and order blotters
- Create and perform training demos for both internal and external parties for OEMS topics and inquiries. Leverage and maintain internal documentation resources
- Help to identify inefficiencies to improve internal or client related workflows.
- Liaise with multiple teams across the firm including Account Management, Product Management and Application Support to ensure client is receiving best in class service
Who We Need
- 3-5 years of trading operations or trade support experience at a hedge fund, executing broker, financial technology company, or exchange
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Strong client services skills demonstrated by excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, prioritizing urgent matters and working independently
- Exposure to allocation methodology, FIX messages and order sizing workflow is preferred
- Previous client-facing experience is a bonus