Treasury Analyst - 1+ Year(s) Experience
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are seeking someone just starting their career in finance or accounting for this exciting opportunity!
The Treasury Analyst is an entry-level treasury position responsible for managing daily cash positions for the HAVI Group and its subsidiaries. This exciting role is also responsible for preparing management reports and bank account related documentation. Additional responsibilities:
- Determine and set daily cash positions
- Prepare accounting entries for cash transactions
- Prepare management reports as requested
- Prepare bank account opening and closing documentation
- Prepare regulatory documents as required
- Maintain online and physical Treasury files
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in Treasury and/or Finance
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Experience with MS Word and PowerPoint (we use O365)
- We will train on our systems: FXall, JD Edwards, FIS Integrity, FIS TRAX
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus with walking trails and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.