The Test lead will be responsible for defining the UAT, E2E and Post go-live testing strategy and execution across multiple domains/products for a multi-year strategic global program to transform the ecosystem of revenue management applications and processes for the Wholesale payments organization.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with Front office, Middle office and back office users and multiple technology business partners in financial services industry to define UAT and E2E testing strategies for transformative initiatives within an Agile delivery framework.
- Ability to quickly understand the business and client needs from the product and finalize who needs to be part of the testing from a business perspective
- Develop high level User Acceptance Testing (UAT), E2E ( End to End), and Post go-live testing strategy/plan for a transformative program in financial services wholesale payments business area
- Hire and manage a small team of testers/ testing coordinators and provide mentoring as needed
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in conducting testing sessions
- Perform both manual and automated testing (including cross browser and cross-device testing)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business requirements and formulating effective and efficient test plans, writing test cases and test scripts for UAT, End to End testing and post-go live validation
- Work with Product owners and business teams to define all the data and accounts needed for UAT, E2E testing and ensure data is set up and accounts are created before testing begins
- Maintain UAT,E2E and Post go live regression script libraries
- Execute UAT, E2E and Post go live scripts as needed and co-ordinate testing activities with multiple delivery teams and business teams
- Work with team to log all defects found during UAT and run daily triage calls to triage defects found during UAT, E2E and Post go-live testing to drive them to closure
- Provide daily and weekly status reporting on the status of UAT, E2E, and Post-go live testing for all program releases
- Create, update and maintain requirements traceability matrix and provide oversight throughout all test phases for traceability
- Define and publish testing metrics on a weekly basis that shows progress and any concerning trends
- Define and ensure entrance criteria for testing is understood and testing only begins when entrance criteria is met
- Extensive experience in both manual and automated testing
- Facilitates testing meetings and escalates to PMO as needed in a timely fashion to resolve issues proactively
- Participates in design workshops, specification walkthroughs and user story definition/refinement
- Document all test results in appropriate format in JIRA
- Attend and sign off on go-no-go calls from UAT, E2E and Post go live testing perspective
- Resolve conflicts and issues working with scrum masters, scrum team and product owners and triage with other partner teams as needed
- Maintain the UAT, E2E and Post go live testing plan and provide regular updates to PMO
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with development team, scrum master and Product Owners
- Take ownership of the testing strategy and execution for E2E, UAT and Post-go live validation and proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong Agile delivery background
- Ability to set clear expectations with business and technology delivery teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Test lead in financial services industry supporting large applications and transformative programs within an Agile delivery framework
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using Atlassian tools e.g. JIRA to report testing status and test cases using HP ALM or other test case management tools
- Experience working with Front office/Middle office and Back office users and multiple technology business partners within a QA lead capacity
- Bachelors Degree
- Expert knowledge of Altassian tools, HP ALM and Microsoft office Suite
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Payments Product Delivery organization is responsible for scaling and integrating payments platforms across Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank, by defining the product strategy, segmenting clients and packing solutions against these segments, determining the end-to-end delivery strategy, managing product launches and enabling the sales teams.