VP, Finance Operations/Chief of Staff at Ensono
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Vice President of Finance Operations and Chief of Staff will report to and serve as a strategic partner to the Chief Financial Officer and the executive management team. This individual will help coordinate and lead key operational processes within the finance function. In this role, the individual will work closely with all finance organizations and the related financial and operational systems (e.g., Workday, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce). Additionally, the VP of Finance Operations will be a key advisor for integrating future acquisitions and other strategic projects as determined by the Chief Financial Officer. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must be a self-starter willing to “roll up his or her sleeves,” and think and move quickly.
- Establish processes or programs to help us move the needle forward.
- Identify operational issues within the finance organization and work with teams in the finance organization to streamline.
- Automate manual processes where applicable and develop solutions using systems and documentation to ensure appropriate adoption of new processes
- Lead key strategic initiatives as outlined by the CFO.
- Support and build cross-functional relationships with key partners across the organization.
- Communicate project and initiative status to the CFO, removing roadblocks when possible. Develop work plans and pivot quickly as priorities shift.
- Compile special reports, ad hoc presentations and communications for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive an open, inclusive, value-based culture that promotes overall employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related area.
- More than 10 years of overall experience in Finance and related fields.
- Experience working in management consulting, investment banking and/or private equity.
- Detailed understanding of financial budgeting and forecasting concepts and modeling.
- Experience in a technology forward organization is strongly preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and put ideas into action.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and naturally solution-oriented.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.