VP of Finance at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a VP of Finance
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented VP of Finance to help us.
How you’ll help
We need a VP of Finance to work right alongside our CFO to build a first-class, data-driven finance organization that fuels Jellyvision’s continued growth. You will be a business partner to multiple senior leaders, run point on financial planning & analysis, chart our strategy for business intelligence, and contribute in just about every aspect of our day-to-day finance & business operations.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategic vision for finance at Jellyvision
- Partner with business leaders to provide numbers-driven insights that lead to real change and value creation within their departments
- Forecast the company’s future business results and growth opportunities in order to keep our business leaders in the know about where we are and where we need to go
- Analyze our unit economics and identifying opportunities to improve them
- Recommend & design benchmark reports that measure product, project, and company performance
- Lead critical parts of the annual planning & budgeting processes in a smooth and orderly fashion so that senior leadership is aligned on the planned path ahead
- Research & recommend treasury policy that drives how we manage our cash flow and deploy our resources
- Roll up your sleeves and applying your business savvy to take on ad hoc projects & evaluating potential M&A opportunities
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 7+ years of finance/accounting experience, including experience in a high growth SaaS or tech company
- Experience building things from scratch, whether that be processes, reports, new roles, or entire start-ups
- Demonstrated experience building robust financial models
- Experience working with and influencing senior leaders/C-level executives
- Building robust & accurate financial analysis
- Data visualization & presentation
- Business savvy & analytical skills
- Communication skills and executive presence
- Integrity and a commitment to the highest possible ethical standards
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Excellent Decision Making Quality
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!