Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will report to and serve as a strategic partner to the Chief Financial Officer and the executive management team. He/She will manage Ensono’s global financial modelling, budgeting, and analysis functions. This includes reporting and analysis for monthly financial results (budget and rolling monthly forecast), five-year plans, Board level analyses and other projects including acquisition analyses. As the primary liaison between finance and users of financial information (including senior management), this individual must be able to provide business leaders with strategic and tactical insight and be viewed by them as a value-added business partner. This is a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must be a self-starter willing to “roll up his or her sleeves,” and think and move quickly.
- Plan, develop, lead and execute a world-class financial planning and strategy function for Ensono.
- Lead financial planning process, including annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Drive company-wide strategic planning process to define financial targets and key business assumptions while developing thoughtful methodologies and applying financial rigor throughout the process.
- Partner with senior leadership teams throughout the organization to provide value-added analyses and business insights.
- Provide deep insights on capital expenditures and the return on invested capital the business has driven by client and by product.
- Enhance Ensono’s view of client profitability and product profitability and provide regular reporting to key constituencies so that the business can drive change accordingly.
- Lead monthly financial and operational reviews with the senior leadership team.
- Prepare monthly financial package for the board of directors to highlight key insights on overall business performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on major company initiatives from the financial perspective, including but not limited to, business model evaluation, cost saving opportunities, vendor selection & negotiation and operational efficiency.
- Lead with a keen eye toward organizational development, skill building and developing bench strength to support Ensono longer term.
- Drive an open, inclusive, value-based culture that promotes overall employee engagement.
- MBA along with a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related area.
- More than 15 years of overall experience in Finance and related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building, developing and leading a world class FP&A team in a progressive, financially sophisticated, product driven organization.
- Experience at a professional services firm (e.g., management consulting, investment banking, private equity) is strongly preferred.
- Detailed understanding of financial budgeting and forecasting concepts and modeling.
- Proven track record of success in hiring, mentoring and leading a team of skilled finance professionals to ensure professional development and high performance.
- Experience in a technology forward organization is strongly preferred.
- Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and naturally solution-oriented.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.