ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this newly-created role will be a key leader in the Finance group. This group leads overall business and financial analysis and oversees finance business partnership across the broader organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Understand the industry and market dynamics and be able to create and execute a strategy that fellow executives will support
- Build an organization of finance teams each charged with business partnership for key departments (Sales & Marketing, Tech & Product, etc.). Business partnership includes analyzing, forecasting, and improving individual business units
- Coach team members as finance business partners
- Implement best practices for Commercial FinanceContinuously elevate business processes and scaling of processes
- Forecast performance across the organization with speed and accuracy
- Be a trusted advisor to the CTO, CMO, CCO and other executive team members and help guide them through key financial decisions
- Guide executive team members through the budgeting and forecasting process
- Structure and negotiate key vendor relationships
- Implementing your years of experience and best practices to ActiveCampaign
What is needed:
- 4 year college degree. MBA preferred.
- Superb analytical skills and executive presence
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Expert communicator in all forms: written, verbal, presentation
- Experience working in Tech/SaaS finance team
- Experience in a demanding client-service organization and/or high-growth tech company
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities including building high performing teams
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability
- Prior team building experience
- Deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.