At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Paylocity’s Partner Integration team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, Time and Labor, and Online Benefit Enrollment products and public and private cloud based partners which our clients use to facilitate HR related business processes such as 401(k), benefits, banking, Insurance, and human capital management. The function is vital to Paylocity as the ability to distribute data accurately and effectively is key to executing a cloud based software business model and enabling the technical interfaces with underpin our extremely important broker channel sales strategy.
Benefit Integration analysts I under supervision by senior Benefit Analysts and Benefit Analyst team leads and managers of the Benefits Integration team are responsible for setting up electronic eligibility feeds and COBRA file feeds between Paylocity’s Web Benefits systems and outside vendors. The analyst is responsible for all aspects of file feed setup from the initial vendor meetings to the use of systems to properly configure integration files, and finally to testing and scheduling the files with our vendor partners. Additionally, the analyst may be responsible for tasks such as interface maintenance and interface auditing to ensure that all files were sent and received. Lastly, an analyst may be responsible for supporting internal, external, and vendor customers who call in with questions on interface content.
The most successful Benefit Integration analysts are people who really enjoy solving puzzles. They are well organized, enjoy working independently, feel comfortable interfacing with external partners, have good analytical skills, are detail oriented, and are confident and comfortable troubleshooting problems.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- Working under supervision of more senior analysts and managers, the Analyst will:
- Coordinate project activities and tasks with the client’s project team and the 3rd party vendor(s):
- Conduct kickoff call
- On-going status reporting
- Coordinate the feed building activities by personally building the feed using web based tools and Microsoft Biz-Talk.
- Perform testing of feeds with the vendors and schedule production delivery upon test completion.
- Be working primarily on the more straightforward projects with 834 file outputs.
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communications skills, with proven ability to work directly with customers at both the technical and business level.
- Strong organization skills and diligent documentation habits
- Experience in technical/problem solving role, including at least 1 year in a project management or customer facing role.
- Experience as a business analyst, data analyst, mapper, or deployment specialist on Systems Integration-related projects, with experience in or exposure to the following is a plus
- Analysis of non-EDI back-end system data formats and ability to read pre/post processing
- Development of specification and functional mapping descriptions
- Involvement in pre-production testing of Systems Integration solutions with customers
- Specification, creation and testing of transformation programs and 834 files is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong social and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong technical aptitude – understanding SQL-based logic is a bonus.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.