The Campus Recruiting Manager will provide specialized support in recruiting top students to join GoHealth. They will provide comprehensive program management, logistic and administrative support, and strategic insights on university recruiting initiatives, and increasing the program’s efficiency. The Campus recruiting manager will communicate with senior stakeholders and broader teams within the business to drive excellence in campus recruiting strategy.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Serve as key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on university college campuses in support of recruiting processes
- Drive coordination and logistical planning of campus recruiting events throughout the year (e.g. kick off meetings, career fairs on-campus presentations, on-campus interviews, pre-night events, office visits)
- Establish role as point of contact for career services, student and professor community and other key internal campus recruiting teams
- Consistently communicate, consult and collaborate with all stakeholders and candidates.
- Compile resumes following application deadlines and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Own data entry and tracking in multiple systems (e.g. applicant tracking system, excel spreadsheets, etc. where necessary) to manage candidate flow and pipeline development
- Distribute appropriate materials to various teams (resume, interview forms, agendas, event information, etc.) and participate as a project planner for all events, ensuring consistent messaging and planning is organized in advance
- Schedule and coordinate interviews amongst candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Create detailed reports for executive, HR and proposal use • Make travel arrangements for students and guests as needed for interviews or Student Leadership Conferences and other recruiting events as needed
- Advocating campus recruiting best practices and trends and expresses follow through in researching best in class campus recruiting strategy and programs
Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years of campus recruiting experience within a professional services firm with demonstrated experience in leading a team and designing campus programs
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting business leaders by delivering recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- Change agility and strong attention to detail in order to oversee multiple priorities, drive desired results and maintains business leadership and team satisfaction
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills; with the ability to develop and cultivate relationships within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets while developing and executing recruitment strategies, programs and tools that support of business objectives
- The willingness and ability to travel for campus visits; especially during busy seasons
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred