About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a talented person who understands high-touch candidate research and sourcing tactics. As well as market mapping for our industry. Through partnering with our head of recruiting, the ability to find the best and brightest candidates will help quickly advance Fast Radius in the world of 3D printing and additive manufacturing. A successful recruiting sourcer acts as a consultant and business advisor to the head of recruiting and partners closely with them on talent mapping and ideas to how proactively find and bring in the best candidates.
You’re known for your ability to establish trust, communicate effectively, and foster culture change with a variety of stakeholders. Additionally, we are looking for someone that can help efficiently coordinate onsite interviews and establish a world-class candidate experience for interviewing candidates.
- Provide in depth talent mapping, candidate profiles, and market insight to the head of recruiting
- Establish a clear and thoughtful process for candidate on-site interviews and provide excellent candidate experiences.
- Supercharge the interview strategy; seek out and proactively identify quality, under the radar candidates and have the ability to understand in depth engineering topics as it pertains to discussing and finding top talent.
- You have 1-6 years of recruiting experience with an emphasis on proactively identifying and researching/sourcing top talent (preferred time spent in the rapidly growing startup market)
- Have a clear understanding of Fortune 500 companies, products companies are known for, and understanding how to find who is responsible for making those products.
- Extensive experience using non-traditional methods of research. Not just Linkedin...
- Outstanding organizational skills, can work independently, and a close attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity, deals with confidential information with the utmost discretion, respect and care
- Professional, with strong work ethic and collaborative style
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity, last minute changes, the ability to remain calm under pressure, comfortable working with minimal direction, and flexibility to work the occasional evening as needed
- Willing to get hands dirty and play an active role in all aspects of the hiring process
What Fast Radius Will Provide:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious and motivated people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you prove yourself and become ready for new challenges
- Balance work and life with an generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description