Contract Talent Sourcer at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. Our recruiters are building the team that enables our organization to be on the leading edge of change in healthcare and to make analytical, data-driven decisions. We're in a position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems and are growing rapidly to achieve these goals.
We are adding to our Talent Acquisition team and looking for an experienced sourcer/recruiter to join us in our mission. Our recruiters are key partners to our business leaders who drive value through operational excellence and constant innovation that helps us scale our teams creatively and efficiently in a highly competitive landscape. As an integral member of our team, you would support partnerships and subsequent talent needs across various divisions. You’ll be trusted to own and drive a strategic partnership with recruiters and some business leaders, and to attract and hire exceptional talent with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation, and Building Trust.
Some examples of work you will own as a Contract Sourcer at VillageMD:
- Designing and driving an online and in-person sourcing strategy that focuses on VillageMD’s vision and differentiates us in the healthcare and technology space.
- Expanding and refining our candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel
- Communicate value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with each candidate
- Help to create an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Be rooted in data, rolling out a structured assessment process educating the business and measuring efficacy after implementation to continuously improve our approach to bringing in top tier talent across all disciplines
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical partner
What will make you successful here:
- You can close high-quality candidates by making every candidate feel important, conveying our culture, connecting candidates to our brand, and leading with competitive offers
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through, and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- You can listen and understand the talent needs of our business partners and bring them to fruition
- You keep up to date with technology and can relate to a diverse candidate population and internal teams
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- High-volume recruitment and sourcing experience
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge and experience of alternative sourcing methods including X-Ray search, social media sourcing, and overall Dean DaCosta-style trickery (know how to do it at scale versus just heard about it)
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and technical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for healthcare and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Experience hiring in an early stage or growth technology company preferred
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of recruiters
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.