Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Talent Acquisition Team
The People Team at Trunk Club, supports and encourages innovation, adaptability, accountability, knowledge, and collaboration in each other and in everything we do. We encompass a dynamic group of individuals dedicated to an amazing employee/candidate experience and a deep sense of teamwork. The TA team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent which supports Trunk Club's growth and initiatives by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions. We seek a Corporate Recruiter excited by this opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to support the full-cycle recruitment of our corporate functions, included but not limited to finance, strategy and analytics, merchandising
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders in order to ensure a solid understanding of talent needs, interview process, and diverse sourcing methodologies
- Be a data driven decision maker, utilizing our ATS and reports to influence business decisions while improving the team’s overall effectiveness
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of channels and solutions while offering recommended partnerships
- Collaborate and partner across the Trunk Club TA team and overall HR group to effectively manage pipelines, support talent transformation, and win the competitive war for top talent
What your background might look like:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, corporate experience in the ecommerce space is a plus
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates - utilizing all levers provided
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask as well as roll up your sleeves by contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- You are an active listener - who gives full attention to what other people are saying
- Exceptional team member who is willing to support the TA and business with any needs for a given point in time
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable experience
A few of our perks:
- Located in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount across Trunk Club, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Haute Look
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
How we work:
- With others. Work closely with leaders across the organization to build and scale teams and hire individuals who collectively make up our curious and collaborative culture.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.