As Groupon grows, so does our need for energetic recruiters with corporate recruiting experience. We’re proud of the talent we have inside these green walls, and that’s thanks to the Groupon evangelists who make up our Recruiting organization. This person will sit within the Corporate Recruiting team and form partnerships with both leadership and hiring managers across the company. They will be responsible for the full lifecycle recruiting process and will also know when to take recruiting to the next level via social media, content marketing, and messages via carrier pigeon. Additionally, our Corporate Recruiters act as internal consultants for hiring managers, building long-term business relationships in order to fill roles with the best-matched talent without batting an eye.
- Responsible for the entire recruiting lifecycle, from intake meeting and strategy setting with hiring team, sourcing both active and passive candidates, qualifying individuals, interviewing, and closing/offering both internal and external candidates
- Work cross functionally in a variety of areas ranging from sales, finance, HR, operations, editorial, marketing, etc.
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure all candidates are treated with integrity and enthusiasm from initial contact through final disposition
- Foster collaborative and trusting relationships with hiring managers, gaining a full understanding of their requirements while acting as a cohesive unit
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across all levels including, but not limited to: HRBP’s, legal, and the compensation team
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
- Participate in a variety of Groupon’s Global Recruiting initiatives using problem solving skills in conjunction to a creative mind
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- 3+ years of relevant corporate recruiting experience required; experience recruiting for finance-related positions preferred
- Evidence of recruiting for multiple roles simultaneously
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for fit that is in line with Groupon’s core values
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing, with affinity toward social media as a recruiting tool
- Proven results in past roles including sourcing and/or recruiting
- Results-oriented mind-set with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross group collaboration and oral/written communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills, with a passion for continuous improvement
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.