Join the fastest growing FinTech company GTreasury and have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solution for the digital treasurer.
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Corporate Recruiter to assist with all internal hiring efforts at GTreasury. He or she will source and recruit passive and active candidates to build a pipeline of talent for open positions as well as future open positions within all aspects of the business. The right candidate must be able to apply creative approaches to recruiting. You will work in conjunction with hiring managers throughout the organization to proactively source and screen new talent. The right candidate will be a self-starter, thrive in a team-based environment, look forward to a new challenge every day and must be able to roll with the changes of a fast growing technology company.
What You Will Do:
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of top talent
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts
- Manage pipeline and candidate activity on a day to day basis keeping workflows clean and organized
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Provide candidates with an excellent interview experience from start to finish
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs
- Discover top talent through various sourcing channels including cold calling, job boards, social media, campus, professional organizations, affinity groups, networking and employee referrals
- Maintain and enhance job ads
Who We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS degree, preferred or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a staffing agency or corporate environment
- Proven ability to source using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills will be critical
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately