What You'll Do:
- Lead full cycle recruiting efforts including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry- to senior-level candidates
- Provide excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Create and post job descriptions
- Develop position-specific screenings questionnaires
- Work with hiring managers to determine the position requirements as well as advise on a posting and sourcing strategy
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Human Resources, Business or other related field of study
- 3+ years' recruiting experience
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing active and passive candidates
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to implement process
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.