- Identifies talent and recruits effectively. Performs Internet searches, cold calling and database search for new positions.
- Enthusiastically and accurately markets GoHealth as a brand and employer of choice.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of corporate positions.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Discover hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies.
- Builds effective relationships with internal customers and internal and external sources.
- Partners with external agencies and resources as appropriate.
- Works to improve the effectiveness through development of training and other recruitment and selection tools.
- Posts open positions on the GoHealth website and other industry sites.
- Participates in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations.
- Act as a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and effectively sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice.
- 3-5 years experience as internal recruiter for a company or agency experience in the same space.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with a multi-tasking style and project management approach; prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Pronounced negotiation and closing skills.
- Bias for action, making commitments, gaining agreement on teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or related degree preferred.
Read Full Job Description