At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The L&D Department at Paylocity strives to be a best-in-class and award winning Learning and Development organization committed to developing innovative solutions to empower both employees and clients and drive their success. This position partners with the team to build skills and capacity to achieve our key objectives and better respond at the speed of need.
- Delivers training and instruction in accordance with defined training needs and provides instruction in a general training program or assigned training subject
- Administers classroom training for internal audiences
- Assists with training plans and materials either by enhancing existing materials or developing the original documentation
- Utilizes a variety of training tools to enhance learning and the use of our products such as user guides, videos, tutorials, and e-learning
- Maintains accurate training records
- Design internal and external training materials
- Solicit participant feedback and address areas for opportunity as needed
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and documents progress of participants, communicating to respective managers as needed
- Attends various training enhancement webinars for development and growth
- Lead training sessions at our annual Client Conference
- Travel as required
- Additional duties as assigned #SH
- Prior training experience of 1 to 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Psychology, Education or other relevant discipline area
- Knowledge of training and development practices and methods including needs assessment and instruction design for instructor led, virtual, online, and blended training.
- Knowledge of learning theories and principles including adult learning theory.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite – Word, Power Point, Excel
- Prior payroll experience
- Experience with blended learning approach and eLearning tools
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.