Director, Learning Experiences at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on the customer and employee education. We are looking for an experienced Director, Learning Experiences to join our energetic and rapidly growing team in Denver, CO. With a strong focus on customer enablement and growth through education, you will be a key enablement partner for our customers all over the world. Coupled with a strong external customer focus, you will also build an internal employee education program focused on continually growing our extremely talented global employee population.
The Opportunity: We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our client, or people, and our SaaS products. The Director, Learning Experiences is a vital part of the Global Learning Organization, where we are focused on the adoption and growth of Vendavo’s platform. Your primary mission is to develop, orchestrate, and provide measurable results of our customer’s growth and enablement through low touch onboarding and training plus retention and ongoing education, along with building and implementing leading-edge employee education programs fostered in organic, shared learning communities.
- You not only understand, but have demonstrated success in selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle.
- Puts the customer (learner) at the center of the experience. Builds knowledge-based and performance-based learning curricula that target stakeholder needs.
- Partners with product manager, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience communication and training needs.
- Conducts stakeholder and SME interviews, including executive-level, to determine, recommend and document project communication and training standards, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plan.
- Use an array of different media to produce materials that promote learning through self-study, practice, performance support, and socialization, and knowledge-sharing.
- Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability, leverage technology to extend access, and provide just in time learning.
- Pursue a deep understanding of Talent Management goals, philosophy, and mechanisms, as well as audience experience, to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and end-users.
- Participate in a community of Talent Management and Learning subject matter experts across the organization to share best practices and identify emerging learning needs.
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance, comprehension, and application of processes and systems knowledge.
- Provides thought leadership, keeps abreast of industry innovation in learning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years’ experience developing large scale, low-touch onboarding and training materials for a SaaS company.
- Results-oriented experience with strategies for growing and retaining customers in this channel.
- Proven development and launch of effective multi-language support portals.
- Experience developing customer forums, encouraging self- and peer-based help and growing an active community of adopters.
- Driven by data with robust and insightful analytical skills.
- Strong program, project management skills and rigorous attention to detail and patterns that lead directly to growth and scale.
- Experience with spearheading initiatives with cross-functional teams on a number of concurrent engagements.
- Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our product so that you understand the way customers use our platform and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our platform.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to perform well under pressure with time-sensitive projects.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.