ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
This is a newly-created role, critical to the success and ongoing growth and scale of ActiveCampaign. As we look to add significant headcount across all functions and locations, we need an experienced People Operations leader who will effectively oversee all of the people processes and operations across global locations. This is a unique opportunity to build upon existing infrastructure and process but add new insights, ideas and operational excellence. This new leader will inherit a team of highly-productive and talented People professionals and be a peer to the leaders in adjacent functions such as Learning and Development, DEI and Talent Acquisition as well as partner closely with all functional leaders across the organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Ensure that the overall goals of the People function continue to be achieved, specifically helping to create an environment where employees do their best work and the best talent is retained.
- Oversee key People functions such as Total Rewards, HR systems, Compliance, Immigration, Performance Management, Onboarding, Data and Analysis, Insights.
- Continue to evolve the key processes and systems to ensure Best In Class tools, systems, operating knowledge in a scaling environment.
- Ensure HR policies and practices within the company are compliant, well-researched, benchmarked and consistent across locations, as appropriate. Work with key collaborators to develop comprehensive, data-driven business cases to support recommendations. Communicate effectively with decision-makers including the executive leadership team.
- Devise a strategy for total rewards which includes optimal data sources, benchmarking and industry-relevant. Continually monitor changes and recommend modifications as needed/appropriate.
- Ensure all immigration and legal right to work is in place and compliant.
- Design overall people reporting to include cadence and audience is taken into account.
- Ensure effective and proactive performance management across the organization, to include merit review cycles and employee relations.
- Oversee annual calendar of key People events such as review cycles, benefit open enrollment, career pathing discussions, etc, is in place and optimized.
- Build and maintain a strong People Operations team culture. Effectively coach, mentor and motivate the team, providing ongoing opportunities for growth and success.
- Develop processes for global team synchronization and consistent processes and policies.
- Stay involved in industry and functional networking and communities to ensure ongoing proactive knowledge and trends.
- Work effectively with People team peers as well as other leaders across the business.
What is needed:
- At least 5 years of experience as a People Operations leader in a SaaS or fast-scaling tech company with an employee population of at least 1,000
- Strong knowledge and experience across all of the People Operations functions detailed above
- Experience scaling a team and onboarding significant new employees
- Global experience, ideally in EMEA and APAC
- Willingness to strategize but also be hands-on
- Charismatic leadership-people want to learn from and follow you
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work across multiple teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong reputation in the People Operations community
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.