We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
About the Job
Do you want to be part of making new things possible every day for our people? Does building a Recruiting team at a growth-stage energize you? If so, you might be a great fit for our Director of Talent Acquisition at Fast Radius.
At Fast Radius, we are building a unique company that is creating the future of manufacturing through technology and people. Leading our Recruiting team is a unique opportunity to help build what the future looks like with our people and culture.
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for setting direction and scale for all aspects of recruiting at Fast Radius in all areas of the business (Sales, Manufacturing Operations, Marketing, Product, Software, Engineering, Supply Chain….). The Director will act as a true partner to the business to identify talent needs, develop strategies to scale our recruiting practice, and lead an experienced recruiting team as they work to bring exceptional and diverse talent to Fast Radius. In our rapidly scaling company, the ability to drive results, while remaining agile and ability to change direction when needed will be important to the Director’s success.
- Scale Fast Radius Recruiting Function Assess and identify gaps in recruiting strategy, interview process and build strategy for rapid scale. Including defining and building out company-wide recruiting programs and positioning Fast Radius’ employer brand in the market.
- Talent Advisor Act as trusted advisor and consultant to senior business leaders to define and develop strategic hiring plans.
- Analytics Focused Data focused mindset to drive growth and movement of candidate funnel.
- Team Leadership Passion for leading teams and lead by example, with a strong bias for action to grow our experience team of recruiters.
- Passion for DEI Ambassador for driving diversity initiatives at the company. Fast Radius values building a diverse workforce for the innovation and culture that it fosters.
- Strong eye for data and analytics
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive behavioral change
- Problem solver with the ability to switch seamlessly between critical thinking and tactical execution within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong bias for action, with a knack for being proactive and solving problems
- Be a fast-learner/able and willing to adopt different approaches to familiar tasks
- Have strong collaboration/partnership skills and able to build diverse relationships
- Be a steward of our Company Values and create an open, inclusive environment that support our DEI initiatives
- 8+ years of experience building, leading, and developing a highly engaged and scalable recruiting team
- Experience in a fast paced, high-growth company
- Experience leveraging data to communicate to executives, identify strengths and opportunities within processes/programs, and to guide a team to exceptional performance
- Ability to identify and attract top talent, both for an organization and for your own team
- Demonstrated ability of creating/establishing high performing teams, programs, solutions or strategies
- Passion for the latest trends and recruiting best practices
- Understanding of either technology and manufacturing recruiting preferred
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description