Director of Talent Acquisition at AvePoint (Chicago, IL)
*Hiring in either Jersey City or Chicago*
AvePoint is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to lead our recruitment team in North America while partnering with our leadership team to align talent acquisition strategy to those of our business. This role will also manage a team based in North America. We’re at an exciting and pivotal time in our history as we recently became a public company on July 2, 2021 and this is a unique and opportunistic time to join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be a key member of the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team to lead, inspire and motivate a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, while partnering closely with our leadership team to align recruitment strategy and goals to those of our business.
Our team is proud to be an integral part of our company’s success and we work hard towards being seen as talent advisors who have a deep understanding of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a strong sense of teamwork and engagement by building recruiter capabilities, for example: business acumen, partnering and influencing skills
- Developing, implementing and leading recruitment strategies with business leaders, hiring managers and your team of recruiters that provide a consistent pipeline of talent, rich in diversity and skills for current and future hiring priorities.
- Researching, developing, and implementing new talent acquisition strategies to support our goal of being a best in class recruitment team in the software sales industry
- Providing recruitment reports for our Senior Leadership Team and helping to oversee data and reporting used for financial forecasts
- Partnering with our Director of Internal Communications to drive talent branding initiatives
- Working closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Total Rewards and Sales Enablement to deliver an engaging recruitment process
- Working closely with our Director of Talent Management to strategize on talent analytics and alignment to talent capabilities that benefit the outcome of our recruitment goals
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities that will make you a fit for this role include:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a recruiting leadership role, managing a team of recruiters, and experience partnering with senior executives, preferably within technology and or sales recruiting
- 10+ years recruiting experience with strong track record of meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while staying focused on exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ability to motivate, develop relationships and quickly earn trust with our team
- Experience in managing large, business critical initiatives proven to impact the overall business
- Strong organizational, excellent execution and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a globally dispersed team
- Ability to be perceptive and adapt to change rapidly in response to evolving business objectives
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring a seasoned team to achieve great results. • Ability to analyze and leverage data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies.
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.