Director, Talent and Development
4C is a global leader in data science and marketing technology with solutions for multi-screen marketing. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on the 4C Insights Affinity Graph™ to identify their most valuable audiences and improve effectiveness across channels. With $1.7+ billion in annualized media spend running through its SaaS platform, 4C offers self-service activation on Apple News, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, NBCUniversal, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social, and video. The company also provides paid, earned, and owned media analytics leveraging its Teletrax™ television monitoring network which detects over 400 million TV asset airings on an annual basis. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 16 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
4C Insights is a growing tech company looking for a Director, Talent and Development to help lead and manage our end-to-end Employee Experience. Talent is at the center of all we do at 4C and helping us ensure we create the best environment with meaningful work, development and more than just “a great place to work”! We are growing quickly and would love to have someone focused on our culture, employee development and scaling our HR efforts to support our growing team. If you are someone looking for an amazing culture, a place where no day is the same, loves working in a fast-paced environment and likes working with fun people, then this is the place for you.
- Manage 4C’s end-to-end employee experience: from first contact to hire to year one and beyond.
- Provide HR Generalist/Business partner support to employees and managers assisting them with organization development, performance management and training needs to ensure we continue to have the highest performing motivated teams at 4C.
- Provide oversight and direction to 4C’s talent acquisition team helping ensure we have a good workforce planning in place, a solid pipeline of talent and use the best sourcing and hiring practices.
- Measure employee engagement and develop programs that reinforce our culture and ensure our employees are engaged, motivated and driven.
- Develop learning and development offerings that effectively build skills and capabilities of our employees.
- Help design and support compensation and benefits programs to help motivate and achieve desired behaviors that are aligned with the company’s strategy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree required (Majors in Psychology, Communications, Human Resources or OD are a plus) and Masters in Business or HR Related degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience with progressive HR experience in HR Generalist, Staffing and/or Talent Development roles.
- Strong project management and communications skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly build rapport, lead and influence people.
- Extensive experience managing and leading cross-functional teams.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.