Join VillageMD as a Director Talent M&A Integration In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director Talent M&A Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As Director, Talent M&A Integration you will own the talent integration strategy for both small and large practice acquisitions. In collaboration with key internal stakeholders, you will work in tandem with the Talent team to ensure a comprehensive integration plan is successfully deployed for every acquisition. You will represent the Talent team throughout the acquisition process and lead integration by successfully completing all required activities for each transaction. As an integral leader on our team, you will partner with leaders across the enterprise to remove barriers and implement strategies that enable smooth transitions, while paying special attention to reducing or eliminating any disruption to the patient experience. Acquisitions are a critical component of our growth strategy and the person in this role will be a key leader in managing multiple acquisitions simultaneously across geographies.
How you can make a difference
- Influence development of the talent integration strategy through knowledge of compliance, state regulations, competitive market compensation and benefits, transaction onboarding, exit strategies, culture assessment and change management
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders to enable successful pre- and post-acquisition operational readiness
- Liaise across enterprise on behalf of Talent and drive commitment and accountability from operations partners to adhere to critical milestones during pre- and post-transaction phases
- Maintain timeliness of implementation schedules and clearly communicate progress or potential delays to all stakeholders
- Coordinate with leadership teams and internal departments to develop effective acquisition onboarding, integration and retention strategies adaptable to a variety of practice environments
- Champion an outstanding integration process experience for newly acquired staff by continuously earning trust and establishing strong relationships that position VillageMD as a partner with integrity and patient care at its core
- Drive proactive issue resolution for integration gaps and obstacles that may be encountered
- Manage development of client-ready materials for all stages of onboarding talent throughout the acquisition process
- Create efficiencies and opportunities for continuous improvement to drive success with future acquisitions
Skills for success
- Solid understanding of human resource and talent processes, especially those related to pre-and post-acquisition integration with a focus on culture integration
- Comfort in digging into key details and roll-up your sleeves to complete mission critical steps throughout the acquisition process.
- Strong project management experience specifically with managing multiple project plans and timelines for simultaneous acquisitions across a variety of markets
- Ability to work effectively as part of team and to inspire trust for collaborative relationships
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- Interest in and experience building and leading a team
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- A low ego and humility; ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 7+ years of progressive experience in HR/Talent in a role managing M&A integration work
- Extensive experience with the process of acquisitions from due diligence through integration
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel as needed to support go-lives and training
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.