Director of Training & Development, TeleCare at GoHealth
GoHealth's Customer Engagement team is in search of a skilled and experienced professional to build a best-in-class training and development program for one of the company’s fastest growing departments— TeleCare. You will develop a strong understanding of the TeleCare team’s objectives and create training programs that are aligned with these objectives. You will collaborate with team leads to determine the best way to educate and coach their teams, help operationalize new product initiatives through documentation and process development, and train a growing population of managers on effective management and leadership methodologies. If you have a passion for helping people learn, grow, and succeed, then come and be part of our team!
The Director of Training & Development will report directly to the VP of TeleCare.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Create and execute impactful learning solutions through training and performance coaching strategies that are standardized, effective, and repeatable.
- Design, deliver and lead engaging trainings for managers, member service advisors, and new hires (e-learning courses, quizzes, workshops, etc.)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive onboarding and continuous education strategy for both agents and team mangers
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by following up with learners and assessing course feedback to ensure content recall and process adoption
- Connect areas of focus/opportunity to KPI trends and measure impact of training programs
- Collaborate effectively with L&D professionals across the organization to ensure cross-departmental alignment and share best training practices
- Achieve fluency in GoHealth’s product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience implementing, operationalizing and leading training & development or learning & development functions, working as a Training Manager, or other relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS); experience with Centrical a plus
- Solid instructional design, facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience creating engaging content, presenting training material and information to participants, and facilitating their learning of the material to achieve desired learning results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills٫ with the ability to build rapport with employees
- Proven track record designing and executing successful training programs
- Experience with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Professional training certification (e.g. CPLP, ATDP) preferred
- Understanding of the Medicare Advantage market or prior experience in the insurance industry is a bonus
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- Remote Flexible
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.