Global Head of Talent Acquisition
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We are looking for a thoughtful and well rounded Global Head of Talent Acquisition to further establish recruiting and talent capabilities. You will play a crucial role in attracting, hiring and supporting our amazing talent and have a huge impact on Showpad’s success!
- You will be responsible for the global development and implementation of strategy, policies and procedures related to recruitment and selection of new employees.
- Regularly provide the Leadership Team with key information relating to Talent Acquisition, and associated analysis, making recommendations in connection with the findings.
- Gather and apply data to inform our Talent strategy including headcount planning
- Lead the recruitment life-cycle, including initial assessments, phone screens, interviews, coordinating pipeline and making the offers
- Grow and structure our talent pipeline/pool by having a creative approach on the Global SAAS market
- Manage and train the global talent acquisition team in order to achieve the yearly objectives
- Provide consulting, training and coaching to hiring managers on the ATS, recruiting/interviewing best practices and talent solutions.
- Create and stimulate a high level candidate experience that aligns with the culture of Showpad.
- Lead direct search campaigns, surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation trends.
- Champion solutions that streamline the recruitment process and strengthen our talent programs.
- Manage relationships with external recruiting partners.
- Serve as the administrator and trainer of our Applicant tracking system Greenhouse
- Keep oversight of the development and approval of all new job descriptions and ensures that current job descriptions are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Determine meaningful measures, collecting data, and developing plan to measure quality in areas of responsibility, including recruitment.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
At the minimum
- 5+ years of recruitment experience as an internal/inhouse talent acquisition manager in a fast paced working environment.
- Experience in writing recruitment strategy plans and executing on them
- Ability to lead high impact recruiting in sales, product, engineering and/or customer support roles.
- Ability to build and manage a diverse candidate pipeline, engaging both active and passive candidates.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, connecting that candidate with the right opportunity at Showpad.
- Proven track record building consulting and coaching relationships with hiring managers.
- Proven track record in assessing talent, beyond matching keywords on a resume and holding an oversight on all assessment methods.
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the People team.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills with a love for getting things done.
- Able to build rapport and trust with colleagues, demonstrating alignment with team’s priorities.
What we prefer
- A broad network in Sales & Marketing would be a significant plus
- 3+ years of people management experience
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.