Graduate Campus Recruiter at Optiver (Chicago, IL)
At Optiver, no two days are the same. In your role as a Campus Recruiter, your primary focus will be hiring for our Graduate positions as well as our internship programs. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates: from identifying talent at events, assessing whether they will be a cultural fit for Optiver, through to delivering an offer and even greeting them on their first day. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this will be your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for internship and grad roles across Business Operations, Tech and Trading
- Collaborate with recruiting team and stakeholders to iterate and enhance our recruitment processes
- Take ownership of the entire candidate experience from initial engagement through assessment and offer stage
- Participate in on and off-campus events including but not limited to company presentations, career fairs, and early engagement opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Recent Graduate or Graduating with a Bachelor’s degree and have an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Internship experience in Recruiting, Marketing, HR or Event Planning
- Demonstrated ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Service oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.