Head of HR at Devbridge Group
You are an experienced HR executive who has a proven track record of aligning people and business and driving people strategy. You’re passionate about driving business results while fostering a culture that places emphasis on the team. You recognize that people aren’t resources to be used, but capital that must be properly invested. You love rolling up your sleeves, getting into the details, and doing the work when you need to. You also know when it’s time to lead, when to manage, and how to teach others the difference.
You are an expert in the mechanics of HR and make context driven decisions based upon each situation, not following a process for process sake. You empower organizational growth via scale and talent development. You assume authority through influence, not through instruction – you see yourself as a consultant to the rest of the organization, partnering with each business unit or department to enable success, rapidly growing teams.
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, design, and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Head of HR to join our team. This is a senior position which is responsible for aligning business objectives and people strategy across our global offices. We need a consultant and strategic partner who directly contributes to achieving our goals, including scaling our team from 400 to 1,000 people over the next five years, with a focus on our client facing professionals.
- Provides HR expertise and implements the following HR programs such as talent acquisition, talent management, coaching, learning and development, compensation, benefits and rewards, and employee relations, etc.
- Proactively identifies people related needs and challenges; coaches leaders on how to resolve various complex people related matters.
- Manage and lead a team of HR professionals (Talent Acquisition and HR generalists) in executing HR initiatives
- Collaborates with global office business leaders and employees, ensuring support and daily guidance on people related agenda.
- Proven experience as Head of HR, Director of HR or other related field (10+ years).
- General competencies: result-driven, focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership.
- Education: University degree in management, psychology or related field.
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program