HQ Experience (HQX) Manager at LogicGate
HQ Experience (HQX) Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
As the HQ Experience Manager, you will create and maintain a welcoming and safe HQ environment ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently while building strong relationships throughout the organization. You will balance multiple priorities to ensure that our daily office operations run smoothly and to deliver an excellent employee experience after welcoming our employees back into the office after more than a year away. Additionally, you will serve as the point-person for office health and safety, office-related communication and ad-hoc administrative tasks and errands as needed. You will also support other areas of the company as needed, applying your expertise to many different projects that require leadership, coordination, and strong communication skills to see through to completion.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. The ideal person we are looking for has a genuine desire to help others, an energetic and positive attitude, an extraordinary attention to details, and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty by trying something new in a fast-paced environment.
What you’d achieve:
- Oversee office operation for our Chicago HQ office bringing a concierge level of service to employees and customers
- Rethink and execute on what the HQ experience will be like in 2021 and beyond for employees who work most of the time at HQ and for those that will visit
- Ensure compliance with all company and government health and safety protocols including COVID-related policies
- Communicate with local business unit leaders regarding office policies and procedures
- Showcase best practices around our hospitality and 'show ready' vision for any events that are held in our office
- Serve as an information hub for our People Success and BizOps teams on a daily basis
- Quickly respond to employee needs in person, via phone, email, or our internal social network
- Liaison with appropriate teams to help with customer tours and internal town halls. Organize and coordinate office events for employees (as needed) while creating an amazing employee experience
- Own front desk reception duties including coordinating in-office employees, visitors, vendors, caterers, and deliveries
- Communicate effectively and develop a strong relationship with senior executives and business units to ensure that their business needs are met in the office space
- Contribute to the ‘Future of Work’ at Logicgate work stream
- Liaise with onsite property management and vendors for seamless and efficient operations including renovations
- Manage office inventory and stock
- Track expenditures and implement cost-saving measures as appropriate
- Help organize and implement HQ operating procedures
- Partner on quarterly HQ image and security audits
- Develop strategies to help foster a vibrant team culture, with close collaboration and effective communication across geographically dispersed team members
- Assist or manage special projects as needed
The value you’d bring:
- Run a tight ship with a hands-on “doer” mentality
- 3+ years of office, EX and/or administrative experience, you’ve ideally managed an office during COVID
- You have strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, as well as great written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment where you’ll need to wear many hats
- Have a passion for helping others and keeping things running efficiently
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- You approach your work with a customer service mindset and present with a high level of professionalism and an outgoing, positive attitude
- Creative lens to Employee Experience and Culture
Please note that this role is required to be onsite full-time in our Chicago office. We will be looking to make our office accessible in the near future and currently plan to reopen in the latter half of 2021 but will be following all IL guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 safety.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!