HR Business Partner/HR Manager in Chicago
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experiencedHR Business Partner/HR Manager in Chicagoto join our team. You will work on a broad range of employer branding and employee lifecycle management activities in Chicago and Toronto. This senior position serves as a consultant and partner to management on people related agenda. Your mission will be to hire, onboard and help leaders manage top decile talent.
- Partner and coach Chicago and Toronto office business leaders and employees, ensuring support and daily guidance on people related agenda
- Provide HR expertise in various areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, coaching, compensation, benefits and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, etc.
- Take lead in design and development of specific HR related initiatives and projects
- Process and update employee changes such as starters, movers and leavers, updating the HR System, producing paperwork, updating benefits and payroll. Maintain employee personnel files, handle staff queries regarding benefits and pension
- Proven experience as HR manager, HR business partner or other related field (at least 7 years; tech field is a plus). Experience in full-cycle recruiting, employer branding and employee lifecycle management activities
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership; natural relationship builder.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program