HR Compensation Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big - pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago, the Guaranteed Rate Companies have over 5,000 employees in over 300 offices across the U.S. and we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for an HR Compensation Analyst. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, solve problems creatively, prioritize relentlessly, exercise business judgment soundly, and operate with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (includes preparation/ distribution of detailed HR/payroll related reports (compensation plans, addendum to plans, personnel action forms, etc.).
- Tracking all sales compensation agreements and changes and distributing to the appropriate departments.
- Establish/ maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to GRI including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Human Resources
- Advanced Excel, and Word skills
- Experience with DocuSign
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines/assignments
- Personal motivation and a sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-MT1