HR Consulting Associate - Weekends
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the HR Consulting Associate, you will oversee the success and delivery of our HR support services during the week (3 days) and on the weekends. You will act as an employee-relations and compliance resource for clients seeking reactive HR advice and guidance on various generalist topics. This position will allow for 100% work from home privileges on the weekends.
About this roll*:
- Respond to emails and calls from various clients seeking HR advice (and periodically correspond with Mon-Fri team, if escalation is needed)
- Deliver accurate reporting to Mon-Fri team of HR Consultants on issues that arise over the weekend to ensure successful handoff and resolution during their days out of the office
- Professionally and individually address urgent HR concerns using SHRM/HRCI body of knowledge or HR generalist experience
- Research compliance questions using various HR resources including labor law attorney partners, XpertHR database, state and local websites, and other shared knowledge sources amongst team
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Ability to work weekend hours as outlined below:
- Wednesday - Sunday 9am-5pm CST
- Thursday - Monday 9am-5pm CST
- Two years of client support experience
- High degree of emotional intelligence, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Accountability in a very fast paced, flexible environment
- Two years of HR consulting or HR administration experience
- PHR certification
- Restaurant experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required