HR Coordinator (Temp)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Are you passionate about people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced high-energy environment? Do you love food and enjoy exploring different restaurants? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The HR Coordinator role is a crucial part of the People Team and the company overall. This person is passionate about finding ways to innovate and improve the programs and processes that keep our people happy and engaged. Additionally, you will…
- Effectively handle multiple projects and job-related tasks concurrently in a fast paced environment. This includes, but is not limited to: tracking, investigating, analyzing, documenting, organizing, auditing and training on existing programs.
- Actively drive culture and overall team engagement, always seeking ways to make Grubhub an amazing place to work.
- Maintain our core Organizational Development (OD) systems and processes including performance management and learning and development.
- Coordinate learning and development activities including LMS administration and course scheduling.
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of OD programs and processes to enhance the overall team member experience.
- Assist in running employee engagement roundtables and action planning.
- Create job aids, exercises, evaluation methods, and other instructional methods and materials, based on learning needs.
- Partner with third party providers/vendors of talent management services.
- Support administration for all classroom training, eLearning needs. (ie: class enrollment, tracking process, class materials, room set-up, food orders etc.)
- Assist in the design and development of career development tools and solutions.
- Assist with other projects as requested.
You Should Have
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Self-driven, organized, creative, and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and team member experience better.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience using Excel.
- Experience using G-suite products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Forums).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time and being very detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.