HR Coordinator at OneSpan
The Human Resources Coordinator supports the Human Resources team in all functional areas related to employees. They will perform a variety of tasks and projects for all areas of the department, including but not limited to recruiting, HRIS, benefits, learning and development, compliance, and record-keeping. The HR Coordinator provides excellent customer service to internal and external client groups through professional and timely communications.
- Coordinates new hire onboarding with relevant parties, coordinates internal processes with various departments, performs new hire orientation, process pre and postemployment paperwork.
- Assists with employee data entry in Workday. This includes new hire information, transfers, promotions and other employment related changes, terminations and any other data corrections as needed.
- Provides assistance during the annual open enrollment process.
- Performs quarterly benefit enrollment audits.
- Supports the recruitment process (in conjunction with the Global Recruitment Team) as required
- Assists Learning and Development Director with program coordination, scheduling, and training initiatives
- Writes and provides employment verification requests.
- Generates and prepares identified HR reports as required.
- Assists with maintaining administration of company policies, procedures and practices, as well as keeping up with industry trends and Federal and State employment legislation compliance.
- Supports and educate employees in the use of HR applications, respond to basic HR questions utilizing and referencing HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Coordinates and provide administrative support to HR team and assist with other projects or initiatives as required.
- Maintains confidentiality and utilizes discretion related to private employee information.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 1- 2 years related experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and action orientated.
- Detail Orientated.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans.