HR Coordinator at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
About the Job:
Do you want to be part of making new things possible every day for our people? Does being part of building a People team at a growth-stage start-up energize you? If so, you might be a great fit for our HR Coordinator role at Fast Radius.
At Fast Radius, we are building a unique company that is creating the future of manufacturing by merging software technology and manufacturing. To be part of the People team is a unique opportunity to help build what the future looks like with our people, culture and process.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all HR-related activities for all functional areas of business. As the fourth member of the founding People team, the Coordinator will assist in developing best practices for benefit management, employee relations, onboarding and much more. You will work with employees ranging from hourly workers to senior leadership to drive company growth. The needs of our teams vary significantly, and you will build agility along the way by developing your skills in a wide variety of HR initiatives and systems.
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day operational HR functions and supporting the Sr HR Manager
- Respond to employee requests and questions in a timely and professional manner, escalating as needed
- Assist in administering various employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, 401(k), etc. and ensure accurate employee record keeping
- Assist the recruiting team with sourcing, scheduling, and onboarding needs
- Play a role in supporting FR’s core values and culture that allow our principles to come to life throughout the employee lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- At least two years related experience required
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- SHRM-CP credential preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth environment preferred
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description