HR Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages, and unparalleled customer service we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big and push to go beyond what most people believe to be possible. We strive to deliver a world-class customer experience by strengthening our referral partner relationships and hiring the best employees for the job. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate employs over 5,000 people in more than 300 offices across the U.S. Thousands of homeowners have entrusted Guaranteed Rate to help them purchase their homes. In the past year, we’ve funded more than $37 billion dollars in home purchase loans and refinances.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Human Resources Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
Provide direct support to the Human Resources Generalists as well as employees and managers within the Company.
- Support Generalists with maintenance of employee records, new hires, transfers, terminations and benefits
- Assist with preliminary hiring procedures.
- Work with HR Jr. Generalist on special company projects, employee relations and general office duties.
- Manage movement of and archiving of employee documents, changes and comp plans.
- Support our HR Manager and Director as needed.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in HR or similar education/internship
- Experience with the basics of benefits
- Service-First mindset and genuinely pleasant attitude
- Quick-learner who is able to succeed in a super-fast environment
- Highly proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.