HR Data & Technology Analyst
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The People Data & Technology Analyst reports to the Global Manager of People Operations and will work across the People team including People Operations, Talent Acquisition and the Learning & Development team. The ideal candidate is a high potential data driven person with a genuine interest in People Analytics and HR tools.
The role is based in Chicago.
- People Analytics. Generating insight across the People domain by designing, extracting and analyzing data. Prepping internal teams for technology and process changes via communication, training and documentation.
- Data integrity across all People related processes, systems and technology platforms.
- Process and workflow design across the People team. Partnering with team members to get the work done.
- Evaluating technology needs (an HRIS implementation/migration will be on the board in your first 12 months). Handling selection and implementation of new tools.
- 2-4+ years of data analysis, process design, systems management, and experience working with a variety of HR technology. Mastery of reporting tools.
- A strong analytical background; experience building and applying business metrics. Experience running RFPs, scoping and managing technical projects and implementations.
- Experience with implementation of an HRIS is required. Experience with implementing Workday is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ethical compass & ready to act with integrity.
- Sense of humor.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.