Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.Job Description
Dailymotion is looking for his new HR Director to join its NYC Office. As the HR Director, you will develop and maintain HR best practices while leading domestic & global initiatives that support our employee lifecycle. You will be a trusted leader to the team and will handle day to day employee inquiries. Most importantly, you will lead our People Team’s mission to create experiences that matter and to ensure our employees have an engaging and empowering experience throughout their tenure here at Dailymotion.
Your day to day responsibilities will be :
Oversight of all day-to-day HR operations:
- Maintain and build on our global compensation and benefits strategy and operations and own our benefits/payroll vendor relationships.
- Plan, manage and execute employee onboarding and offboarding
- Ensure the highest levels of accuracy of data management for all systems
- On all matters related to immigration/employee mobility to or within the U.S.
- Compliance: policy development & management; ensure compliance as it relates to ACA, EEOC, FMLA, Labor Laws, Federal & State compliance as well as all HR policies and procedures for all of the company’s offices
- Drive Payroll and Benefits and collaborate with teams (including but not limited to IT & Finance) to ensure accurate, timely, and seamless employee experienc
Employee Relations & Inclusion:
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day employee relations support to management and staff; lead or assist with internal investigations as needed.
- Be an advocate for diversity and inclusion at Dailymotion
- Manage domestic and international employee immigration and intracompany transfer experience.
Employee Growth and Development:
- Own and provide insight into the strategic initiatives related to performance management, organizational development, analytics
- Partner across the organization on employee growth, learning, and professional development programs.
- Direct strategy for other initiatives including wellness programs and benefits
- Oversee U.S. Talent Acquisition team and own the full candidate lifecycle for US open positions
- Partner with the hiring managers to: identify recruitment requirements and options, create/revise job descriptions, identify the optimum and most cost-effective approach for attracting the best candidates
- Conduct behavioral-based interview and outline compensation & benefits with shortlisted candidates
- Several years of experience in an HR role or HRBP with an international HR general knowledge and experience.
- HR experience in the tech industry, familiar with basic concepts like agile methodology, semantic and issues specific to this population ; a minimum of 3 years of HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, especially in Talent management
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization.
- A strong ability to diagnose problems both in a qualitative but also data-driven approach, using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Be humble, structured, self-spoken, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands / Dailymotion traditiond…)
🚀 Career Development Support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles