As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are hiring an HR Director to partner with the Head of the Fieldglass organization at the global level, supporting the Head of Fieldglass and his direct reports. You will report to the HRBP Lead for CBG. In addition to supporting your clients, you will help to lead strategic HR initiatives specific to this business area.
It is an exciting opportunity to support a Cloud Business like Fieldglass in its growth aspirations for 2020. In this role you will provide HR consulting, support and services in alignment with the renewed SAP People & Organization Strategy and developed by Global Service Delivery and Centers of Excellence. You will drive the Business & People Strategy throughout the entire global organization by leveraging a community of HRBPs around the world to efficiently deliver and scaling solutions as one team. Key focus areas for 2018 are: Change Management, Leadership Capability Building and Innovation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Acts as a trusted advisor on all strategic people and organizational related topics, with a strong focus on Talent, Organization Development & Effectiveness, Business Transformation as well as Leadership and People Sustainability.
- Acts as a strategy architect helping to formulate a vision for how the organization can win in the future, establishing an overall strategy to deliver on this vision, and linking the internal organization to customer expectations. Areas of focus include implementation of SAP's People Agenda, Organizational Development, Workforce Planning, Leadership Development/Coaching, Succession Management and Executive Hiring and Terminations.
- Provides thought-leadership and contributes to enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities.
- Acts as a culture change steward and organizational designer
- Is a key influencer in efficiently delivering and scaling solutions, by effectively engaging and leveraging a community of HRBPs around the world. Therefore communication and networking skills are critical to your success.
- Partners with CoEs and Global Service Delivery to define core needs, solutions, and delivery model to the business
- Provides a voice of the people for the leaders you run with!
- Works and advises on complex topics and projects, sharing in-depth knowledge and experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of a 4 year degree; Masters is preferred.
- Ability to define and deliver the company’s HR agenda across multiple locations & cultures. Define, track and act on HR KPIs and success factors.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to think strategically, lead a transformation, and advise on change management
- Client-focused. Focus on driving innovative, simple, pragmatic solutions to ensure customer success.
- Ability to work in highly complex structures and environments
- Skills to influence executive level stakeholders. Ability to be forceful yet diplomatic.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with employees of all levels
- Proactive and collaborative approach.
- Lead global or platform programs/initiatives as required. Ability to drive multiple projects effectively through delegation and influence. Proactively notify all of deliverables and follow up on action items
- Detail oriented and ability to juggle multiple projects / programs successfully
- Strong analytical skills to focus on highest possible return while making sure it is still achievable
- Passion for executing flawlessly
- Ability to think ahead and logistically map out future steps and possible ramifications with back up plans
- Able to work on multiple and complex tasks as well as being able to work in a virtual and international environment.
- Flexible and ability to work with ambiguity. Rigor and resilience in dealing with change.
- At least 10 years overall working experience, ideally mostly in a HRBP position or comparable working experience – in a fast paced environment
- Experience in different areas of HR
- Knowledge of SAP systems and ability to present data in a meaningful way for senior leaders
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA:C[email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.