LotLinx is the leading AI-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive AI platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.
LotLinx is seeking a Director of Human Resources who is willing to roll up their sleeves and perform all facets of the roll, within our rapidly growing team in Downtown Chicago. Be a part of a fast-paced and collegial team that values excellence, hard work and gives every individual the opportunity to rise according to her or his aspirations and potential.
This role is multifaceted with a mix of HR strategy, recruiting and HR generalist activity for a 90 employee company with 4 office locations between the U.S. and Canada. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer and receives general admin support. Other resources will be added as needed.
The Director of Human Resources formulates workforce strategy and determines the functional processes necessary to meet organizational goals. This role collaborates with executive leadership from all departments, determining business effectiveness and organization to meet the business objectives.
The Director or Human Resources improve the work environment by recommending new policies, practices, and benefits; monitoring and acting on staff career growth opportunities, compensation practices; emphasizing and improving benefits and perks.
The Director of Human Resources will manage recruiting, staff onboarding, changes and promotions that include presenting benefit plans, company information, career path plans and development offerings. The Director of Human Resources will also update and maintain accurate employee information systems and reporting.
● BA/BS Degree in Human Resources
● Minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resources
● Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting
● PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent certification
● Be accessible as needed outside of typical work hours/days
● Experience supporting a fast-paced high-tech environment preferred
● Understanding current employment and labor regulations.
● Some infrequent travel required
● Maturity to manage highly confidential information
● Data entry accuracy and attention to detail
● Superior verbal/communication skills
● Excellent written communication skills
● Able to balance and execute on multiple priorities