At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
We are seeking a motivated Human Resources Generalist to have the responsibility in the following functional areas: employee relations, onboarding, benefits administration, HRIS, training, recruiting and performance management in the United States. Additionally, the HR Generalist will have an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of HR projects and to improve HR processes.
- Day-to-day administration of OneSpan US benefit programs
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of OneSpan’s benefits package.
- Implement and administrate the new HCM (Workday)
- Manage the new hire onboarding process; work closely with hiring managers to coordinate new hire orientation and training to ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Manage the performance review program and provide management training
- Coach managers on a variety of performance management topics
- Handle moderately complex employee relations matters
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager to bring world-class talent for OneSpan
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HR generalist
- HRIS administration experience, preferably with Workday
- Degree in Human Resource Management and/or PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Previous experience at technology industry is preferred
- Intermediate level PC software skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels within the organization
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization skills, flexibility and ability to manage multiple changing priorities