HR & Office Coordinator at All Campus
HR & Office Coordinator
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We have just been named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain’s, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We’ve achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
All Campus is looking for team players who are highly motivated to deliver exceptional results for one of the leading providers of online program management solutions for higher education. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys coming up with new ideas, is comfortable communicating them to a variety of stakeholders and other managers, and who is excited by the prospect of working constantly to improve performance.
All Campus is looking for an HR & Office Coordinator to support our HR team and our downtown Chicago office. We are looking for a friendly, motivated individual looking to start or continue on in a rewarding career in human resources with a company recognized as the #1 Mid-Sized Best Places to Work in Chicago (2021 Crain’s Chicago Business). At All Campus we offer professional development opportunities including support towards HR certification (APHR, PHR or SHRM-CP).
This individual is responsible for a variety of human resources and general administrative responsibilities as well as providing a welcoming environment for All Campus employees and guests. The coordinator will also be directly responsible in a post-Covid environment to ensure the office is adhering to all protocols relating to Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General administrative duties within the Chicago office
- Provide widespread support to visitors
- Route incoming general phone calls
- Mail, filing systems, ordering office supplies
- Maintain employee information/lists/calendars
- Update and/or enforce and maintain general office procedures
- Ensure kitchen and breakroom supplies are stocked for the day/week
- Oversee office adherence to Covid protocols
- Management of desk reservation system for hybrid office work
- Coordinates and supports various employee engagement events
- Assist in planning in-house and off-site events
- Assist with all-HR related tasks including
- Interview scheduling
- Onboarding process for new hires
- Employee PTO tracking
- Data entry/data management
- Benefits paperwork processing
- Other projects as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High school graduate or GED required; BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred
- 1-3 as HR coordinator or relevant human resources, administrative or hospitality experience
- Strong ability in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong experience with Google Suite, particularly Google Calendar and Gmail
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills