HR Operations Specialist at The Marketing Store
A BIT ABOUT THE MARKETING STORE AND HAVI
The Marketing Store (TMS) is a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands. Our core skill is transforming brands, products and services into experiences. To leave lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions. We do this through our expertise in the sharing of experience and the science of experience.
Our parent company, HAVI, is a global, privately held company that has customers in over 100 countries. HAVI’s expertise and experience in analytics, packaging, sourcing, supply chain and logistics help customers optimize marketing promotions and address supply chain challenges big and small. They offer data-based insights and services that combine a strategic, long-term view with an unmatched commitment to execution.
Both The Marketing Store and HAVI believe that none of what we do for our clients and customers can be achieved without our investment in people and culture. We’re committed to breaking down silos to build more efficient and better-connected working processes. That’s why we are a people-first business, built to serve consumer-first brands.
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROLE
Proactivity. Agility. Thinking. Business Transformation.
The HR Team at TMS are about two things people and potential. We exist to enable, empower and support our people to unleash their potential. We work in partnership with HAVI, and together, we seek to curate a series of moments that matter. Ultimately crafting an unmatched employee experience that helps the people of TMS and HAVI produce iconic work across the globe.
The role of the HR Specialist sits in our HR Regional Operating Centre. As such this is a pivotal role that connects TMS employees with our HAVI Employee Services and HAVI Centre of Expertise’s’ (COE’s). This role will provide our people with appropriate support across HR operations, payroll, benefits and day to day HR needs.
Based on-site at TMS but connected to HAVI, you get to see the best of both worlds! Being part of our creative marketing agency, whilst using the expertise and resources of our HAVI network, culminating in an outstanding HR experience that services the needs of all of our US based employees.
- Ownership of all benefits administration, queries, enrollment and communications.
- Support the administration of payroll, query resolution for employees and running of payroll reports, with a process improvement focus.
- Responsible for the performance management tool MyT, and management of employee queries and training on the tool.
- Accountable for the review and maintenance of the TMS US Employee Handbook ensuring this is up to date and flagging relevant changes to the business.
- Preparation of monthly headcount reports and ad hoc reporting for the HR BP’s as required.
- Lead the onboarding and offboarding processes relative to benefits and COBRA process.
- Partner with HAVI wellness team to activate initiatives in TMS and cultivate employee engagement.
- Manage employee queries, looping in the wider HR team where relevant and raising issues to relevant HR team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE
- A solid HR operations background with bags of passion for creating an engaging, high-touch employee experience.
- This role requires that you to think fast and act precisely. As such you will have demonstrable experience and knowledge across HR benefits - management and advisory, payroll administration and HR query resolution.
- You can manage your own time, and business expectations, to deliver timely and accurate advice and support.
- You will be used to handling confidential data in a sensitive and discrete manner, ensuring this is catalogued in a secure way that supports compliance with data protection regulations.
- Your people-first mindset enables you to communicate important changes and information regarding benefits and payroll in an engaging way.
- You can deliver key information with personality and in a way that is easy for everyone to interpret.
- You understand the need us to present a joined up collaborative approach to the agency.
- Communicating to HR Business Partners and Recruiting teams on key information and issues, in a timely manner, is second nature to you.
- Having an open mind and an inclusive approach to what you do, considering all our people as individuals and respectful of their differences.
- You work to ensure that the HR process and procedures you manage and review, are inclusive of all people and their diversities, and develop an environment where everyone can have access to an equal opportunity for success at TMS.
Work hard – have fun doing it!
- It is important to you to come to work and have fun!
- With a can-do attitude and a positive outlook on how you can contribute to the overall success of our people and our business.
- You want to build relationships, get to know people across the whole agency and ultimately play an important part of building a collaborative and engaging culture
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance