HR Payroll Specialist
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Under general supervision, provides support and assistance in the areas of HR Administrative Services, Payroll, HRIS, and various other Employee Services. Assist employees with day-to-day HR needs.
- Responsible for US and Canada payroll administration utilizing UltiPro payroll platform by entering employee and manager requested changes in payroll (exemption changes, 401K, Direct Deposit, etc.) and works with Finance for payroll processing. Runs payroll reports to review data integrity for all payroll changes for accuracy to ensure no errors. Acts as a resource for employees with questions regarding paycheck, deductions, change in direct deposit/exemptions.
- Oversee the MyT tool for The Marketing Store. Perform the role of the Secondary key user role for North America. Provide support to employees with each step of the performance management cycle and modules within MyT. Partner with Talent Management and Total Rewards to facilitate training.
- Administration of NetSuite for TMS North America. This includes adding new hires, removing terminated employees and managing all changes (job title changes, manager changes, etc.). Manage vacation reports through the tool.
- Prepare exit paperwork and manages the COBRA process for terminating employees. Coordinates with the vendor to ensure a smooth process.
- Monthly headcount reports and adhoc reporting for HR Business Partners.
- Assist HR Business Partners with Global Desk Swap program, global mobility and Expatriates. Manage the CIGNA expat benefit coverage, coordinate with tax advisors on tax consulting, help with securing visas, provide reporting, etc.
- Partners with Payroll Coordinator as back-up administration of NetSuite (ERP) for TMS North America. This includes adding new hires, removing terminated employees and managing all changes (job title changes, manager changes, etc.). Manage vacation reports through the tool.
- Work on compensation sheets, audits, letters with the HR Business Partners for merit and bonus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4+ years’ HR experience
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive employee information is necessary
- Effective planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities under pressure and within restricted timeframes is required
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance, retirement savings (RRSP) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, , tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services) and employee assistance program