HR Processing Team Lead at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages, and unparalleled customer service we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big and push to go beyond what most people believe to be possible. We strive to deliver a world-class customer experience by strengthening our referral partner relationships and hiring the best employees for the job. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate employs over 5,000 people in more than 300 offices across the U.S. Thousands of homeowners have entrusted Guaranteed Rate to help them purchase their homes. In the past year, we’ve funded more than $37 billion dollars in home purchase loans and refinances.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated HR Processing Team Lead to join our innovative and passionate team.
What’s the Role?
You will lead a team of HR Coordinators who will be focused on processing candidates joining the Guaranteed Rate, Inc. family of companies along with other HR responsibilities. You will have significant visibility across the organization and will use your excellent communication skills to understand needs, manage expectations, and provide a great experience for your candidates and your team members.
- Oversees and manages HR Coordinator team; hires, develops, and mentors a team of HR Coordinators who are largely focused on high volume candidate processing and mid-employment changes
- Plans, organizes, and monitors all activities of the team
- Complies team stats bi-weekly for HR team meetings and reporting
- Ensures a balanced, synchronized workload carried by team members reallocating work assignments as required
- Ensures team on-boards candidates properly/swiftly and files are complete and in accordance with new hire process
- Maintains Excel database of candidates processed by team and follows up regarding outstanding items
- Establishes strong relationships with key stakeholders and maintain consistent lines of communication to drive high customer satisfaction
- Owns and leads workflows including candidate processing, employment changes, and others ad necessary to support the HR team
- Partners with other HR leaders continually enhance the new hire experience
- Acts as a liaison and advocate across HR, Payroll, and Benefits teams to manage and resolve issues
- Assures data integrity by auditing hires, terminations, transfers, compensation changes, personal changes, etc. as processed by HR Coordinator team
- Performs other duties as requested or required
- Strong analytical thinker who is comfortable working in a variety of online platforms to manage employee data
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills and highly organized
- Manage team of Sr. HR Coordinators and HR coordinators. Including responsibility for hiring, training, developing, retaining, and performance managing team members on a regular basis.
- 3+ years of experience in HR or related field required
- Mortgage or high-volume candidate processing experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Highly proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1